Nature Saver

What are those cans thats you put over your overflow vents on a boat to prevent fuel spill?

My dad is looking for one but cant figure out what theyre called so he doesnt know what to ask for. Dont know why he made me go find out but yeah...
easy there... I dont know anything about boating... I just said what I heard. He said something about a can that catches fuel from the overflow or something.

There are devices on the market for this purpose. Here's one on eBay for $69.00 that'll do the trick...

Do a search for "Marine Fuel Overflow Device" and you'll find others as well.

Good luck & thank you father for thinking of this too!!!

Discover Nature Saver On eBay Below:

Just Purchased Nature Saver:

Comments are closed.