Cnc Sugar

What refractometer do i need?

HI i need a refractometer for a science experiment to measure the refraction of different liquids. I went to buy one online but there are so many types!!! what kind of refractometer do i need???? Please help the science fair is soon!

Hi Maddie:

The answer is simple: You need a Brix Refractometer!

A basic 0-32% Brix Refractometer will help measure the Brix or Sugar levels in juices, sodas, fruits, vegetables, household cleaners and more.

I own the company so I sell these units frequently to science students.

Contact me if you have any other questions!


Discover Cnc Sugar On eBay Below:

Just Purchased Cnc Sugar:

Comments are closed.